Other factors to consider include age (infants lose heat faster than adults), health (diabetics suffer from poor circulation and are thus more vulnerable), and body characteristics (someone who is tall and willowy will lose body heat faster than a short and stocky individual).
- What is frostbite?
- What does frostbite look like?
- How long does it take to get frostbitten?
- Could you provide me with a breakdown of what to wear and what to do depending on the temperature and wind chill index?
- How do I prevent frostbite?
- What are the symptoms of frostbite?
- Who is most susceptible to frostbite?
- Who gets frostbite the most though?
- I think I may be frostbitten. What should I do?